AgSouth Farm Credit, ACA is looking for a dynamic, well organized, Commissioned Mortgage Loan Originator with excellent communications skills to continue building relationships with customers in the rural and agricultural community.
The position will be located in AgSouth’s Batesburg branch.
• The Mortgage Loan Originator markets and originates loans to be sold in a secondary mortgage market.
• Pro-actively sells and delivers customer-focused financial solutions tailored to customer’s needs.
• Crafts mortgages in assigned territory
• Manages loan through complete process
• Develops and executes marketing and sales plans to achieve Association goals.
• Attracts new customers and ensures satisfaction and retention of all customers.
Excellent selling skills.
Strong technology skills
A high level of interpersonal and communication skills
Communication (Verbal and Written)
• Three to five years of lending or related experience.
• Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Agricultural Economics, or Finance required.
Commission compensation plan with health benefits and 401(k) options.
Why work for AgSouth Farm Credit?
AgSouth is a part of the National Farm Credit System who supports the financial needs of rural communities. We recognize that happy employees create happy customers, and we work to give our employees the tools they need to succeed. We provide competitive compensation,
medical and dental benefits, 401(k) and career development programs.
AgSouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities