AgSouth Farm Credit, ACA, is currently seeking a Relationship Manager for its Corporate Lending Group. The chosen candidate will be responsible for marketing and business development, loan servicing, and account management of an existing portfolio. The
successful candidate must possess marketing and business development skills necessary to meet the growth expectations associated with that portfolio. The position is focused on large and typically more complex credits which have credit needs generally exceeding
$1 million. Experience in the timber and forest products industry is preferred, but not required.
The position is located in Madison, GA and the successful candidate will be expected to live within the area served.
• Manage and grow an individual portfolio of large loans including servicing expectations and requirements. Work within a team structure to accomplish both team and individual set of goals.
• Have a high degree of organizational skills and provide timely and accurate reporting related to business activities.
• Develop and enhance relationships with existing and potential customers.
• Help develop data and industry analysis related to large loan potential within the ACA
• Possess good analytical skills
• Strong technology skills.
• Organizational Skills
• Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of people.
• Communication (Verbal and Written)
• Detail Oriented
• Customer Focused
• Relationship Management
• Priority Setting/Time Management
• Seven or more years of experience in banking/lending. Experience in the timber and forest products industry is preferred, but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in agriculture, finance, accounting, business, or economics.
• Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and take initiative.
• Ability to market and develop new business.
• Exercise a high degree of sound business judgment
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Why work for AgSouth Farm Credit?
AgSouth is a part of the National Farm Credit System who supports the financial needs of rural communities. We recognize that happy employees create happy customers, and we work to give our employees the tools they need to succeed. We provide competitive compensation,
medical and dental benefits, 401(k) matching and career and professional development programs. AgSouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.