AgSouth Farm Credit, ACA is seeking a relationship manager to build relationships with new and potential customers and service loans with existing customers while growing our business in their territory. The position is located in
Jesup, GA and the successful candidate will be expected to live within the area served.
• Services the Jesup, GA location for Glynn, Liberty, Long, McIntosh and Wayne counties.
• Services all assigned existing loans within delegated authorities, and represents the Association at local events and meetings.
• Provides overall management and operation of the assigned location.
• Strong technology skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of people.
• Ability to market and develop new business.
• Exercise a high degree of sound business judgment
• Experience in banking/lending preferred. Farming background is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in agriculture, finance, accounting, business, or economics.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Why work for AgSouth Farm Credit?
AgSouth is a part of the National Farm Credit System who supports the financial needs of rural communities. We recognize that happy employees create happy customers, and we work to give our employees the tools they need to succeed. We provide competitive compensation,
medical and dental benefits, 401(k) matching and career and professional development programs. AgSouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.