AgSouth Farm Credit, ACA is seeking a loan processing coordinator for the Griffin location. This position works with loan operations team to process loan transactions.
- Receives telephone calls and visitors promptly, professionally, and courteously.
- Ensures that existing and potential customers receive prompt, courteous service.
- Review all loan documents for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Completes post-closing activities including receiving documents, obtaining final title policies and electronic filing.
- Maintain current knowledge of AgSouth’s policies and procedures, all applicable federal and state laws, and regulations.
- Accurately maintains and monitor loan reports for the branch location to ensure the integrity of the data.
- Process payments for branch location.
- Able to adapt to changing environments and situations.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and take initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to consistently provide quality service that is timely, thorough, responsive, and exceeds customer expectations
- Communication (Verbal and Written)
- Detail Oriented
- Customer Focused
- Organizational Skills
- Relationship Management
- Priority Setting/Time Management
- Basic knowledge of loan processing with prior experience in a lending institution.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to an Associate Degree.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Why work for AgSouth Farm Credit?
AgSouth is a part of the National Farm Credit System who supports the financial needs of rural communities. We recognize that happy employees create happy customers, and we work to give our employees the tools they need to succeed. We provide competitive compensation,
medical and dental benefits, 401(k) matching and career and professional development programs.
AgSouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
AgSouth is an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical condition), religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at AGSHR@agsouthfc.com by phone at (912) 764-9091 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Upon request, AgSouth will make accessible to you its Affirmative Action Plan for protected veterans and individuals with a disability. This document is available for inspection by any employee or applicant for employment upon request between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at the Human Resources department in Statesboro, Georgia.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunities, please click here.