AgSouth Farm Credit is looking for a Marketing Summer Intern in our
Statesboro, Georgia corporate headquarters location. The Internship will run from May 14, 2019 through August 4, 2019. Some travel will be required. This is a paid internship; however, students must provide their own housing and transportation. Business
related expenses will be paid by the organization. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for the completion of a project and present project results and recommendations to management at the conclusion of the internship program.
The Marketing internship opportunity at AgSouth provides on-the-job and formal training, as well as exposure to and work experience with multiple business segments in different areas of Marketing such as:
• Social Media
• Business Development
• Digital Marketing
• Trade Shows and Marketing Events
• Works with with AgSouth’s marketing team to help market and sell financial products AgSouth Farm Credit provides to its customers.
• Complete assigned projects, analyzing market data, promoting and coordinating marketing events, or related project(s).
• Attend team meetings and work with various Association employees. Assist in the design of social media campaigns and digital marketing efforts.
• Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in agriculture, marketing, business or related field.
• Junior Status or above
• Strong administrative skills, exceptional organizational and technology skills
• Proficient use of grammar and business communication (both oral and written), and ability to create/update reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Detailed innovator with problem solving skills, creative, and strong work ethic
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must have a 3.00 GPA or higher
• Experience in Marketing and/or agriculture or farming is preferred.
• Experience with social media or digital marketing.
• Communication (Verbal and Written)
• Detail Oriented
• Customer Focused
• Organizational Skills
• Priority Setting/Time Management
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities
Why work for AgSouth Farm Credit?
AgSouth is a part of the National Farm Credit System who supports the financial needs of rural communities. We recognize that happy employees create happy customers, and we work to give our employees the tools they need to succeed. We provide competitive compensation,
medical and dental benefits, 401(k) matching and career and professional development programs.
AgSouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
AgSouth is an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical condition), religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at AGSHR@agsouthfc.com by phone at (912) 764-9091 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Upon request, AgSouth will make accessible to you its Affirmative Action Plan for protected veterans and individuals with a disability. This document is available for inspection by any employee or applicant for employment upon request between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at the Human Resources department in Statesboro, Georgia.